- Protects against biting flies, gnats, deer ticks and lice
- Protects for up to 14 days
- Stays active in wet conditions
- RepeLock® conditions and binds to the hair shaft for long lasting protection
- Continuous spray for even coverage and limited waste
- Provides quick repellency and knock down of mosquitoes
- Repels and kills tick that may transmit Lyme disease
- Contains Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl, Butoxide, and Butoxpolypropylene Glycol
- Size: 15 oz. continuous sprayer
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using. To protect horses from horse flies, house flies, stable flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice, ticks, and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease: Thoroughly brush the horse's coat prior to application to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Wait until coat is completely dry before applying Endure® Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses.
This product may be applied either as a spray or as a wipe. For horse's face, always apply as a wipe using a piece of clean, absorbent cloth, toweling (Turkish) or sponge. Wear rubber glove or mitt when applying as a wipe. Spray or wipe horse's entire body while brushing against the lay of the coat to ensure adequate coverage. Avoid getting spray into horse's eyes, nose or mouth. Application should be liberal for best results. Reapply every 5 to 7 days under normal conditions for initial applications. As protection builds, reapply every 10 to 14 days as needed. Also, reapply each time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain.