- Equine BlueLite Pellets are ideal to top dress on daily feed to ensure that horses regularly receive
added nutrients and electrolytes
- Instant results when your horse needs it most
- Restores the essential nutrients lost during heavy workout and improves recovery time
- Balanced electrolyte formula
- Easily digestible, non-abrasive
- Contains essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Helps establish and maintain optimum digestive pH for quick energy, electrolyte, and vitamin
Proper hydration is essential for a horse to maintain normal fluid-electrolyte balance essential for
health and performance. Ensure that your horse gets the energy and nutrients needed during times of
extreme exercise, stress or heat by giving your horse Equine BlueLite. Different than a traditional,
salt-based hydration product, Equine BlueLite contains a combination of electrolytes with sodium
chloride needed for electrolyte balance, but also adds energy and nutrients such as calcium, potassium,
and magnesium. For over twenty-five years, horse owners have used Equine BlueLite to ensure that the
horse maintains electrolyte balance, encourages water intake, and receives the hydration needed to stay
When to Use
- Whenever horses need additional performance or energy
- When settling into a new farm or boarding facility
- To counter the impact of chlorine in water when travelling
- When transitioning from grass to dry forage
- During weather changes or extreme weather conditions
- During shows and events, or when transporting
- When training or on trail rides
- For horses stressed from parasites or marginal nutrition
Top dress, or mix into the daily ration at 4-8 ounces per head daily during hot weather or anytime
dehydration is a risk. Offer show horses 4-8 ounces per head daily for 1 week before transport and 2
days after return.
Equine BlueLite is the formula for success to help horses whenever they need additional performance
or energy, when settling into a new farm or boarding facility, to counter the impact of chlorine in
water when travelling, transitioning from pasture to dry forage, during weather changes, during shows
and events, or extreme weather conditions.
When does your horse need electrolytes?
Two-thirds of a horse’s body weight is water, making electrolyte balance an important every day event
for your horse. A horse can lose fluid through sweating, defecation, urination, and respiration.
Dehydration increases during stress, hot weather, heavy workout, sweating, diet changes and disease.
If electrolyte balance is not replenished, blood volume decreases and potential negative health
effects such as sluggish behavior, colic, failure to perform, and shock.
Are all electrolytes the same?
Simply stated, ‘no’. Certain electrolytes utilize a high level of salt which can do more harm than
good. The five major electrolytes which must be replenished include: Potassium, Chloride, Magnesium,
Sodium, and Calcium. To ensure that the supplemented electrolytes and nutrients are absorbed, Equine
BlueLite uses Betaine, an osmolyte to help with water and electrolyte uptake by the cells. To help
effectively use and restore lost electrolytes Equine BlueLite includes a proprietary formula of energy
metabolites and electrolytes.