- Helps to repopulate and restore good bacteria in the gastro-intestinal system to help maintain
weight and condition
- Contains 25 billion live bacterial cells and active enzymes designed to quickly populate the
intestinal tract any time that gut balance needs to be restored
- After times of illness or for a young horse, Equine Live Bac helps to repopulate the gut with the
good bacteria to help improve feed intake and digestion
- The natural solution for horses of all ages, especially during time of transition such as birth or
- Includes beneficial bacterias such as Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilis,
Lactobacilluus lactis, Enterococcus diacetylactis, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Contains combination of lactic-acid producing bacteria, enzymes, FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and
yeast to help ensure a healthy digestive tract
- Complimentary to nutrition programs
Keeping a horse's digestive system populated with beneficial bacteria is a great way to ensure that
the horse has a balanced digestive environment. By creating that balance, you create feed intake
consistency to better utilize vitamins and minerals, boost their natural immune system, and maintain
overall health and body condition. Help to create a normal digestive environment by giving your horse
Equine Live Bac, a probiotic powder that can quickly infuse the gut with the live bacteria cells and
active enzymes needed to aid in the digestion of nutrients. You can tell that Equine Live Bac is
different the minute you open the bag; the difference it will make in your horse’s digestive health is
equally as evident.
Equine Live Bac contains 25 billion live bacterial cells and active enzymes designed to quickly
populate the intestinal tract any time that gut balance needs to be restored. After times of illness
or for a young horse, Equine Live Bac helps to repopulate the gut with the good bacteria to help
improve feed intake and digestion. Equine Live Bac can be used any time that a horse is transported
and faces a change of housing or environment. The quality of bacteria contained in Equine Live Bac
makes it the probiotic of choice for many horse owners. It can be used any time that a horse needs a
boost to help regain better digestive health.
When to Use
- Any time a horse is transported, faces a change of housing or environment, or a change in routine
- Any time a horse needs a boost to regain better digestive health
- To jumpstart the immune system and naturally combat bad bacteria
- After de-worming
- After oral or injectible antibiotic use
- After the seven day Equine Natu-Lax purge
- Before and after surgery
- To enhance feed utilization, improve appetite, or when changing forage or feed
Feed 1/2 ounce per head daily. Enclosed scoop measures 1/4 ounce when level.
"I have seen great improvements since starting my horses on Live-Bac," says Al Kuenzli, owner and trainer at Kuenzli Reining Horses in Scottsdale, AZ. Together with his wife, NRHA and AQHA Judge, Tina, Kuenzli has found that feeding "Live-Bac helps to stabilize the stomach and intestinal health of my horses."
Kuenzli feeds two scoops daily with morning feedings. Live-Bac has a combination of lactic acid producing bacteria, yeast, enzymes, and FOS which have been shown to ensure a healthy digestive tract. "I believe that Live-Bac has helped with ulcers in the horses with heavy training and competition," says Kuenzli. "I started feeding Live-Bac only to the horses that I felt were having ulcer issues, but now I feed it to all of the horses."
"Since starting the horses on Live-Bac, I have noticed they became much more manageable and calm," says Kuenzli. "If I had to choose only one TechMix product, I would choose Live-Bac. This product ensures the health of my horses."