Limber Up products are pesticide, sulfate & paraben free; nothing synthetic or artificial; non-GMO; Vet approved; made in USA.
• Use on animals with sensitive skin
• Cools, soothes and relaxes sore muscles
• Helps relieve soreness and swelling
• Use alone, under wraps or blankets
• Use straight or mix with water as a bath brace
• Helps tighten as a brace before or after exercise
• Use out of the bottle cold or apply hot
• 100% All-Natural, Good for all types of Sensitive Skinned Animals
• Certified Drug Free - BSCG Approved Competition Safe
• Peppermint Essential Oil is not only therapeutic but adds a wonderful scent
• Not greasy, won’t leave a residue
As a Body Brace and Bath Wash, dilute ½ to 1 oz in a gallon of water. Creates a stimulating and refreshing brace and wash. Use to sooth and cool down the large muscle groups. Has shown great results with Back on Track® Welltex® products & other types of therapy equipment and protocols.
ARNICA: Is one of the most beneficial substances found in nature. This powerful herb helps relieve common aches, strains, sprains, and bruising often associated with over-exertion. It is ideal for relaxing sore muscles and helping to reduce inflammation, swelling and bruising.
ALOE VERA: Has many beneficial properties; from being an anti-oxidant to helping sooth skin irritations, to adding resilience to the hair and coat.
ROSEHIP: Rich in vitamin C, potassium and a broad spectrum of bioflavonoids. Rosehip helps reduce inflammation and its properties provide a soft, effective resilience to the skin and coat.
ROSEMARY: Is a refreshing astringent helping to relieve muscle stiffness and soreness. Used to help balance different skin and coat types through its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
YUCCA ROOT: Helps support the reduction of inflammation from abrasions. Often used in shampoos and other topicals to reduce the incidence of dandruff, hair loss and other dermatological conditions.
PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL: Helps reduce inflammation and soreness often associated with joint stiffness, over-worked muscles, tendons and ligaments.
WITCH HAZEL: Is a natural cooling agent and astringent to help reduce the swelling, stiffness and tightness often associated with over-exertion. Its gentle non-caustic properties have long made Witch Hazel an excellent base solution for topical solutions.