Simplifly with Larvastop Feed-Thru Fly Control is a highly palatable feed additive to prevent the development of stable flies and houseflies in the manure of treated horses. Larvastop, containing fly growth regulator Dimilin, breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of fly larvae's exoskeletons when they molt (resulting in their death).
- 300-500 lb. horse, pony or miniature horse: feed 2/5 oz. per day.
- 500-700 lb. horse or pony: feed 3/5 oz. per day.
- 700-900 lb. horse: feed 4/5 oz. per day.
- 900-1100 lb. horse: feed 1 oz. per day.
- 1100-1300 lb. horse: feed 1 1/5 oz. per day.
- For horses over 1300 lb. or draft horses: feed an additional 1/5 oz. for each additional 200 lbs. of body weight. Not for use in pregnant mares or stallions.
Reduces fly populations by 97-100%. Start feeding in spring before flies begin to appear. Active ingredient Diflubenzuron. Contains no organophosphates and can be used as part of an integrated pest management program.