Manna Pro Pro-Force 50 Spot-On for Horses
Pro-Force 50 is an enduring equine spot-on treatment that kills and repels biting and nuisance flies, ticks, and mosquitoes on horses.
- Kills and repels horn flies, face flies, deer flies, black flies,house flies, gnats, mosquitoes, and ticks
- Works on biting and nuisance flies and mosquitoes for up to two weeks
- Works on ticks on horses up to three weeks
- Great for pastured horses
3-count: 6-week supply
Imidacloprid (.50%), Z-9 Tricosene (.10%)
Directions for Use:
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Hold tube in upright position away from user’s face and body. Break off tip or cut with scissors. Using the cc marks on the body of the applicator as a guide, apply Pro-Force® 50 Spot-on as follows by gently squeezing the applicator:
1. Streak 2 cc on the poll
2. Streak 1 cc on each side of the withers (2 cc total)
3. Streak 1 cc on each side of the hind quarters (2 cc total)
4. Spot 1 cc to the back of each front leg below the elbow (2 cc total)
5. Spot 1 cc above each hock on the gaskin muscle (2 cc in total)
Place empty applicator in trash or offer for recycling if available. Do not reapply for 14 days. Sensitivities can occur after using ANY pesticide product on animals. If signs of sensitivity occur, wash area with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use on horses intended for food use. Not for use on foals under three (3) months of age.It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.