Manna Pro Senior Snax- A Treat for Older Horses
Senior Snax addresses the major health concerns that are common in senior horses including:
- Contains a natural source of Glucosamine
- Omega-3 fatty acids from Flaxseed for a vibrant coat
- Helps support healthy hooves with the addition of Biotin
- An easy-to-chew, baked treat that is ideal for seniors
with poor tooth quality
- A delicious, apple flavored treat that horses love
- A unique heart shape that is fun to feed
Senior Snax is a new treat developed with the needs of the senior horse in mind. Not only is it a tasty treat, but it provides special ingredients that you can feel good about giving your older horse who has given so much to you.
- Crude Protein Min 12.00 %
- Crude Fat Min 5.00 %
- Crude Fiber Max 10.00 %
- Vitamin E Min 500 IU/lb
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Min 500 mg/lb
- Biotin Min 50 mg/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Min 0.50 %
- Glucosamine * Min 200 mg/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the NRC's Nutrient Requirements of Horses.
See What Horse Owners Are Saying About Senior Snax:
"Not only is it a great treat but it has some beneficial qualities that aid the horses health. That's important for an older horse. She is my good riding buddy and I want her to have the best"
– Barbara Lee B., Melrose FL
"I really like the size of the treat and my horses loved them"
– Emily T., Manchester MO
"My horses loved them and I want the best for my older horses"
– Christina D., Troy, MO