HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. May cause dermal sensitization (skin allergy). HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or ANIMALS on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Some cats may be sensitive to products containing pyrethrins. Excessive salivation and ear and paw licking may occur; however, these effects are temporary and not harmful. May cause dermal sensitization (skin allergy). HAZARDS TO ENVIRONMENT: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Storage: Do not store near heat or open flame. Store away from children and animals. Container handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.